To get the most out of your candle and to burn it safely, the following guidelines should be followed:
- Burn for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4. This will ensure the wax burns evenly.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between candles.
- Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Trim wick to about 1cm before lighting.
- Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 1cm.